Do u know how to tune a guitar? Does anyone know how to tune a guitar?
There are several things i can think of, 1. Learn guitar, 2. learn how to play, 3. have fun, 4. learn and play, 5. do it professionally, 6. learn and play. But i have noticed that alot of people dont do 1 or don’t do 2. (i have done both). So here are my thoughts on how the guitar can be tuned. First, to tune the guitar, you MUST KNOW THE FREQUENCY: it is always more fun to hear songs or parts and tune it with your ear, which is the best tool in the world for musicians.
2. Once you’ve learned a song or part, tune it to a F#. This F# is the octave in the lower half of an octave (i.e. 0.75 or 4). So if you wanted, you can tune the guitar to an F# as follows: (G#) – (E)
(G) – (D#) – (-E)
– (D#) – (F) – (F#)
– (E) – (G) – (F#) 3. Play the F# tune so that the upper voice begins to play one note. Then start a “dum” note, and the lower voices will play three notes as soon as the dum note is heard, in time with the dum note. Once the dum note is heard, the lower voices should begin to sync up with the lower voices. 4. Repeat the process for each note as many times as desired. 5. Finally, make the “F#” part the “Dorian” part. The F# will play two notes simultaneously – one to the left (F#) and another to the right (Dorian).
Now that you know how to tune your guitar, you will learn how to play other songs. (Note that this lesson will continue for at least 4 to 6 chords, in every key and scale)
1. Play songs with one F# chord, such as “Bass” or any other tune, the F# is the note of first pitch.
2. Play songs with a G# chord, such as “Vocal” or any other tune, the G# is the note of second pitch.
3. Play songs with a D# chord, such
learn guitar chords easy chart maker, acoustic guitar free lessons for beginners, learn how to play guitar online beginner computer, learn guitar chords free beginner violin, how to learn guitar chords without looking back