The cost of a 3 minute video is based on how long it takes to produce or sell the video. For example, say you are selling a product to customers. If you want to make a 5 minute video, and sell it for $3 minutes you would use 4 cameras, which is $2,000.
What size camera’s are the cameras?
Camera’s are usually 6, 8, 10, 12, etc. If you have multiple cameras you will need to order additional cameras. These are called video cameras and they cost more.
Can I shoot video in my front yard?
Generally these cameras aren’t allowed to shoot within a 1/3 mile or a ¼ mile of a building. To shoot video in your own house, follow these rules:
1. Turn off all light. In most states if you have a full bright sunny day, you can do this.
2. Place a screen in the back door or porch to protect the cameras. If you live in a big city or condo, or you are in a rural area, ask your neighbor to help you in putting the screen in the home. Many people just take the screen off and put a plastic sheet in the front door so there will be light.
3. Never use a cell phone in front yard.
4. Do not make the camera in front of homes that have windows facing the street.
5. Shoot in plain daylight and keep it low contrast.
The camera is most helpful if it can stay outside for long periods of time.
How do you make a video?
If you have a camera that you are selling, you should take your equipment to a camera shop to purchase the video equipment to be used for this video. It is usually the least expensive option, but you may want to consider this before you order the camera. Check out our video guide on how to make your own YouTube video.
It takes time to train a new camera. You will need to learn how to work with the camera settings as well as make your own video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects. Some people may not be able to afford a camera or editing software or may be new to the photography world. Don’t hesitate to ask a professional to help you.
Will this video help my business?
Yes. Making a short video on a topic will increase your visibility and help increase sales for your business. You should shoot enough material
how to become a successful videographer, udemy dslr video, learn to shoot video, dslr video training courses, videography courses uk