– You can choose one of three different online courses from the Adobe Creative Academy.
– This is free for teachers and students. Teachers get a comprehensive course on everything to draw that will help them learn to become successful illustrators. An average of four students complete this course per year.
– Teachers also get access to 3 extra online courses to help them practice drawing.
– All of the courses include tutorials, reference materials, and other tools and resources.
– Once a student passes the course, she can apply to the Academy and earn certificates.
How easy is it to sign up?
– Once a student has registered, she can get involved with the course right away. There are no deadlines for taking the course.
– Teachers can also use our Academy by using our teacher portal. From there they can learn about their pupils, as well as sign up and track their progress.
• What about taking this course?
– To begin with, you can complete online tutorials.
– From there you can sign up for three different courses – basic, intermediate and expert.
– From here you can work with the instructor who helps you get up to speed with everything to draw. And once you pass the course, you can move up by taking more courses:
– Basic Course
– Intermediate Course
– Expert Course
• What are the basic benefits to complete the course?
– Complete the course on your own time – not only that, but you’ll be helping other teachers and students get a handle on what we’re all about. You’ll also receive a certificate of completion after you complete the course.
– You can choose the course you want to take: basic, intermediate or expert. It doesn’t matter which one you take because the course is designed for all skill levels.
• What is the maximum time you need to have to complete the course?
– The maximum time you need to have to complete a beginner course is 1 day. This will help you build up your learning style and get a better understanding of a skill and what works.
– However, after 2 weeks (30 minutes) we usually require a further week or two of work to fully polish your skills. Depending on your progress, you can take one or two additional weeks before your certificate is ready, though.
– After the certificate is ready you’ll get your certificate plus additional rewards.
free online art lessons homeschool planner, online art classes for middle schoolers, free online art lessons homeschool connections recorded, online art lessons for middle school, online art classes for beginners