This question was asked to the participants, the results showed that the daily trader in this cohort have a median income of $4,100. Most daily traders, however, had to give less than $500 a month to their account(s). One participant stated that a typical day trader would earn $500 and that this was in order to not fall into underhanded trading schemes.
This study was designed to answer the following questions:
– How important it is to have financial literacy?
– How do you get financial literacy? What is your learning pattern? How do you keep learning while working?
– What are all the daily traders that you met? What did they say about their profession and how has it affected their earnings? They also stated what problems they had and how they deal with it.
– Do you agree with their opinion that financial literacy should be compulsory?
– How do you feel about some of the day-traders that are doing very well? How is your financial literacy affected by these traders?
– Do you believe that financial illiteracy is a problem, or not? How would you feel if this kind of professional were to teach some of you?
– Why do you think that financial literacy is not a problem for day-traders?
– How would you explain why day-traders may be more likely to become regular traders?
– How do you think it is that the day-traders have to learn financial literacy?
– What has changed in the financial sector recently that could help day-traders to gain financial literacy?
– If you are interested in learning about the job prospects of day traders, what’s the best way that you could do it?
– Tell us how you would teach day-traders about financial literacy.
– What kind of financial services do you have in mind?
– What kind of financial products do you have?
– How would you explain financial literacy?
– If you would be able to teach day-traders financial literacy, what would your job be like?
– Explain what you do in your office with financial literacy.
– Are there any lessons that you learned from studying this study?
The results of this study can be seen here.
Study Questions for Day-Traders
1. What type of financial services do you have by yourself or other than your job? How did you get financial literacy
swing trading software reviews, swing trading strategy guide ally financial inc, best swing trading software rated k episode, top swing trade stocks today, swing trading stocks august 2020